Pro-Line RC Body Airbrush Paint (Black) (2oz)
Pro-Line RC Body Airbrush Paint (Black) (2oz) #PRO6325-01
Pro-Line RC Body Airbrush Paint is specially formulated for Polycarbonate. Pro-Line’s Team of Innovators have painted thousands of RC car bodies over the years and now offers ready to spray R/C Body paints specially formulated to help you achieve the same jaw dropping results. Developed by R/C body painters for painters, this water-based airbrush paint is ultra-flexible, extremely durable and easy to use. Have the confidence that you are spraying the best!
Ready to Spray
This pre-thinned airbrush paint makes it easy to grab the color you want and spray without the hassle of mixing (using a 0.5mm tip @ 30psi). You may reduce the paint with Pro-Line Paint Reducer (PRO6324-00 - sold separately) for smaller tips or specific applications.
Specially Formulated for Polycarbonate
Bash, Crash, Race or Show, Team Pro-Line has done it all! Pro-Line R/C Paint is a high-performance durable water-based airbrush paint that is specially formulated to meet the extreme requirements of polycarbonate R/C Bodies. It is durable yet flexible to allow R/C bodies to deform and come back to their shape. You will not only get great performance, you also get the same color options chosen by the experts.
- Professional Results
- Developed by R/C Painters for R/C Painters
- Specially Formulated for R/C Bodies
- Ready to Spray. Use right out of the bottle (with a 0.5mm tip @ 30psi)
- Spray Without the Hassle of Mixing
- Water Based
- Extremely Durable and Ultra-Flexible
- Easy to Use
- May be reduced with PRO6324-00 Paint Reducer (Sold Separately) for smaller tips and other specific applications
- Variety of Color Options
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Secure lid & shake well for 30 seconds for optimum color mixture blend
- Use right out of the bottle (using a 0.5mm tip @ 30psi)
- May be reduced with PRO6324-00 Paint Reducer for smaller tips and other specific applications